Easy way to learn REST API Basics and SAP PO REST ADAPTER
Learn the basics of REST API and also learn how to configure and build interface using SAP PO REST Adapter.
What you will learn in this Course?
If you are trying to learn JSON, REST and API and also trying to learn how to develop interface using the SAP PO REST ADAPTER in AEX then this course is right for you.
This course will teach you the basics of JSON Notation, Definition of REST and API with hands-on session on how to develop end to end interface using Sender REST and Receiver REST Adapter.
- Why JSON is called as Java Script Object Notation?
- What is the relation of JSON with Java Script?
- Learn how to write your own JSON structure.
- Compare XML vs JSON and understand why JSON is so famous compared to XML
- Understand JSON Syntax, Data Types, Arrays and Objects
- You will learn lots of practical session to define you own JSON structures.
- Learn about the JSON online tools.
- REST & API
- Understand what is Service, Webservice, Interface and API.
- What is the advantage of API over the Webservice.
- Compare Webservice vs API
- What is REST, API, REST API and REST JSON API?
- Real time REST API example and how to read the documentation.
- Parts of the REST API.
- Design Guidelines of REST.
- Understand what is API Management tools in the market?
- SAP PO REST ADAPTER – Interface Development
- Complete walk-thru of Sender SAP PO REST Adapter
- Complete walk-thru of Receiver SAP PO REST Adapter
- Develop & Test interface using Sender SAP PO REST Adapter
- Develop & Test interface using Receiver REST Adapter
- Learn to expose any interface as REST API
- How to Call any REST API from UDF. Powerful Technique you can use anywhere.
- Expose RFC as REST API
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO system so that you can do it yourself later.
Grab the Course on Udemy with Lowest Price.
You can find this course on Udemy from here (Discount Coupoun: DISC95OFF).
Interested to Change Career to SAP PO?
Take this course “Beginner: SAP Process Orchestration Online Training” from here.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 527
- Assessments Yes
What you'll learn in this Course?
Learn the basics of HTTP & Protocol
Basics of JSON, API & REST
HANDS-ON: How to develop Interface with SAP PO REST Sender Adapter
HANDS-ON: How to develop Interface with SAP PO REST Receiver Adapter