Beginner: SAP Process Orchestration Online Training
This is a SAP Process Orchestration Online Training for you to learn this tool from SAP right from the basics.
SAP Process Orchestration (PO) is a Integration tool from SAP to perform the integration tasks like file transfer, EDI transmission or do REST based integration.
If you are interested to change your career or learn something new in SAP then this is good introduction course for you to start learning.
- You need to have access to SAP PO Software
- Should have access to SLD in SAP PO
- Windows machine with proper Java version Installed.
- This course only teach you the tool and does not provide any access to the SAP PO tool.
Did you try to learn SAP PI/PO using the blogs or eBook?
I bet you would have come across tons of jargons and complex words in those blogs and eBooks. Instead of understanding the concept those words might have confused you a lot. Why? Because you did not know the basics Simple!
What you will learn by end of this course?
I know you might be asking this to yourself!
Well, this course is designed for students who has no prior knowledge on integration tools. Topics in this course do not jump directly into PI/PO but it will start from the basics like XML, XSD, DTD, Webservices, SOA, SOAP and many other to help you understand how things work and defined in the real world.
Once you are ready with the basics, then students can learn PI/PO with a solid foundation and grasp the concepts 10X times faster than the normal way of reading blogs or ebooks.
You can even watch some free sample lesson to decide the quality of Video, Audio, Examples and Content that is shared.
We strongly believe that “If we can’t explain it simply, then we don’t understand it well enough”.
What is covered in this Process Orchestration Online Training?
These are the topics you will learn in this course:
- XML: Complete Understanding of XML, XSD, DTD and Validations
- HTTP: How HTTP Communication works with Tons New Terminology.
- Detail Understanding of how Webservice, SOAP, SOA works.
- Complete Understanding of SAP Netweaver Architecture
- Introduction to SAP Process Orchestration and Process Integration.
- Understand the difference between PI and PO.
- AEX, NW BPM and NW BRM Introduction.
- Learn all the PO tool in detail.
- Monitoring and Admin tools like PIMON and NWA
- Complete Hands-on
- You will learn every option in SLD, ESB and IR.
- Learn the testing tools like SOAPUI and PIMON.
- Complete Interface development from one FTP Location to another.
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO system so that you can do it yourself later.
Is this Process Orchestration Online Training right for you?
- If you want to learn SAP Process Orchestration Integration Tool
- If you have previous integration background and want to learn a new tool
- Anyone one who wants to move from ABAP to PO
Grab the Course on Udemy with Lowest Price.
You can find this course on Udemy from here (Discount Coupoun: DISC95OFF).
Do you know the REST API Basics and How to Configure SAP PO REST ADAPTER?
Take this course “Easy way to learn REST API Basics and SAP PO REST ADAPTER” from here.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 237
- Assessments Yes